Do these people even recognise the Kafkaesque irony of their actions and statements?
1. Publishing secret information must be punishable by long prison sentences, no exceptions.
2. We decide what is secret.
3. Our opinion on what should be secret and who should be punished is also secret.
4. Information that 'security forces' breaking national and international law? Secret.
5. Explanation of why we randomly decided to turn our acronym into a word? Also secret.
@hugh to be fair, I think the “Asio” thing is a Grauniad-ism
This is a Mastodon instance primarily for Australasian Galleries, Libraries, Archives, Museums and Records people, and anyone else who wants to hang out with them.